SAGE shares new recipes to try at home
New instructional videos
added this week:
- Stir-Fried Pork with Spicy Basil Sauce
- Kung Pao Cauliflower Bites
- Castella Cake (Japanese Confectionery Cake)
- Hong Kong-Style Milk Tea
Food Service Director Kelly Allen- Mozzi shares her family's recipe for tortilla chicken bake here
SAGE Dining Services, which operates our Sperling Cafeteria, shares recipes and tips from its chefs and registered dietitians here
. Previously shared recipes are to learn how to make:
- May 18: fiesta green beans and peppers, tostones, Jamaican beef hand pies, brigadeiros, and Mexican horchata. And how should you handle raw cookie dough to keep from getting sick?
- May 11: keeping your microwave clean, braised short ribs, herb-crusted pork loin, bacon & leek pasta, spiced beef stroganoff with egg noodles, and vegan applesauce muffins.
- May 4: homemade cleaners, golden-baked beef & cheddar mac, classic egg salad with sweet relish, New Mexico-style pork posole, pineapple-mango green smoothies, and the wide, wide world of meatballs.
- April 27: curried chickpeas, spicy white chicken chili, classic sloppy joe, chocolate chip cookies, hollandaise sauce, and how to clean your sponge.
- April 20: chicken pot pie, honey-cinnamon granola, ham & cheese omelet, no-yeast flatbread, and "What’s a Tuber?"
- April 13: cutting board safety, fluffy scrambled eggs, classic shepherd's pie, chocolate-caramel bread pudding, sautéed brussels sprouts, three-cheese baked penne
- April 6: roasted artichokes, sesame fried rice, charoset for Passover, roasted chicken enchiladas, and baked mac & cheese.
- March 30: pasta primavera, sweet & sour tofu, roasted beet bowls, braised beef tips, and baby bella mushroom burgers in your home kitchen.