A great library in the 21st
century is a physical, programmatic and virtual entity. The Hassenfeld Library is both a place and a portal designed to serve and inspire the entire school community.
In order to support the philosophy, mission and practices of the University School of Nashville, the library provides a welcoming environment for students, teachers, and parents to:
- Pursue academic and personal interests
- Engage with diverse ideas and information in a variety of formats
- Work collaboratively to solve problems for the greater good
- Develop knowledge and skills necessary for success in the 21st century
- Cultivate a lifelong love of learning and reading
The Hassenfeld Library is open every school day from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.