2018-2019 School Year
Please submit an online application for admission by Monday, Dec. 10, 2018, so that we may begin to coordinate materials and personnel for testing and interviewing. Please note: we will continue to accept applications throughout the year.
Parents of applicants will receive messages with additional information and updates throughout the admissions process.
- Saturday, Nov. 17, 2018: Admissions Open House at 10 a.m. for Middle School and High School (Grades 5-12) and at 2 p.m. for Lower School (K-4)
- Monday, Dec. 10, 2018: Online application deadline (we accept applications throughout the year); supporting materials should be submitted December - February 15
- January 2019: Evaluations of kindergarten applicants, by appointment
- Friday, Jan. 4, 2019: Returning Family Financial Aid Application deadline; please see our financial aid information
- January-February 2019: Interviews for applicants in grades 5-12, by appointment
- Sunday, Feb. 3, 2019: New Family Financial Aid Application deadline; please see our financial aid information
- First two weeks of February 2019: Admission testing for grades 1-4
- Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019: Independent School Entrance Exam offered at USN, grades 5-12 (additional dates/locations offered on the ISEE website)
- Saturday, March 2, 2019: K-12 admission decisions emailed
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019: Admission reply date for kindergarten
- Friday, March 8, 2019: Admission reply date for grades 1-12
- Saturday, June 1, 2019: Binding enrollment contract deadline