ere are a few excerpts from the 2018-2019 High School profile:
- 1,068 students attend USN in grades K-12
- 36 percent are students of color
- 20 percent are students from international families, representing 49 countries
The High School has:
- 399 students in grades 9-12
- 92 students in the Class of 2019
- 57 faculty members with 88 percent holding advanced degrees
- 140 courses in eight departments
- Average academic class size: 14
Class of 2018's Highlights:
- The 94 graduates have enrolled in 67 different four-year colleges in 24 states. Two students are taking a gap year.
- Students earned $10.3 million in merit scholarships.
- 81 percent of students were awarded merit aid from colleges.
- 17 percent of the Class of 2018 was recognized in the National Merit competition.