School Year Hours of Operation:
SUMMER Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday 7am-6pm
- Saturdays Closed
- High School Athletic Teams have use of the facility from 3:15pm-5:00pm on school days
- Hours are subject to change due to school events and weather
Summer training sessions are back!
SESSION TIMES (see below for details)
- Session 1: 10 am - 11 am
- Session 2: 2 pm - 3 pm
HOURS OF OPERATION: (subject to change)
Monday: 7 am - 6 pm
Tuesday: 7 am - 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 7 am - 6 pm
Thursday: 7 am - 6 pm
Friday: 7 am - 6 pm
Closed on weekends.
TSAA Dead Period: 6/25/22 - 7/10/22 (CLOSED*)
*During the Dead Period (June 25 - July 10) the FC will be open to Faculty/Staff and Alumni only for these 3 days. All other dates it will be unstaffed and closed.
June 28 (Tuesday) 8am - 3pm
June 29 (Wednesday) 8am - 3pm
June 30 (Thursday) 8am - 3pm
July 1 - July 10 the FC will be fully closed.
Available to rising 7th and 8th graders and all of high school.
We’ll be using PLT4M again, so if you don’t already have an account setup, we will take care of it when you arrive.
We are offering two guided/structured sessions. The first session is at 10 am, and the second is at 2 pm. For those already familiar with PLT4M, we will be using The 3-Day Off-Season, Conditioning Training, and the Speed Traning programs. We will also use the Athlete On-Ramp as a refresher for the movements performed in the other programs.
Sessions are not mandatory for those who want to drop in and work out independently. Just remember to sign in.
USN FITNESS CENTER INFORMATION
The USN Fitness Center is a state-of-the-art facility which provides an atmosphere that encourages teamwork, leadership and personal health for our wellness, physical education and athletic programs.
The 3,500 square feet facility, located on the entire ground floor of the Tibbott Center (next to the Sperling Gymnasium) is stocked with Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, and Power Lift equipment.
Along with free weights and machine weights, the fitness center also contains cardiovascular equipment such as ellipticals, treadmills, recumbent stationary bikes, upright stationary bikes and row machines.
Every day our physical education department, interscholastic athletic teams, faculty/staff, and parents use the fitness center.
- 3,500 SF Fitness Center
- Hammer Strength
- Life Fitness Equipment
- PreCor Cardio Machine
- Dance/multi-purpose studio with sprung floor for wellness/group exercise/dance/martial arts (970SF)
- Locker rooms – High School
- Athletic Trainer’s Room (280SF)
- Laundry Room (160SF)
- Multiple Televisions
- Lower, Middle and High School Physical Education (Personal Training Class)
- Athletics - High School and Middle School athletes participate in Team Strength and Conditioning sessions after school.
- Summer Strength and Conditioning programs are offered to Middle School and High School athletes.
- Wellness – Faculty/Staff participate in cross-training fitness classes year round.